Thursday, August 06, 2009

Airport Security can be Fun!

I'm proud to be long-time friends with George Campbell, aka Joe Malarkey, "The World's Worst Motivational Speaker." George is truly one of the funniest people I know. He and I worked at an osteopathic medical school in Tulsa for lots of years before he took a big risk and started earning his living in stand-up comedy. He honed his material, and currently does the rounds as special entertainment for big corporations' employee seminars and other public speaking venues.

I thought I'd take a short break from farm news and share a few moments of some of "Joe Malarkey's" unique outlook on life. And if you like this, George, I mean Joe, has a channel on YouTube where you can see more of his very funny work. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment