Monday, June 07, 2010

Ready for FARM CAMP?

It's HERE!

A week of fun at the farm - touching animals, knitting, spinning, sewing, doing other crafts, having snacks, learning about how we get our food and clothing, laughing, playing games, hearing stories... can you think of a better way to spend part of your summer?

If you're between 7 and 10 years old, and need a Farm Camp getaway, mark July 12-16, 9 till noon each day, on your calendar! Space is very limited, so have mom or grandmom e-mail Cindy the Shepherd right away and reserve your spot. The cost for the week is $125 per child - all materials and snacks are included.

Registration forms will be available soon, but let us know if you're interested; depending on the response, we may open a second session later in the summer.

Don't spend another summer slumped in front of the TV or Playstation - get some fresh air and sunshine, and get up close to some awesome critters!

E-mail us for your material packet today at jacobsreward at juno dot com!

5 comments:

  1. I wish I were 8 years old so I could come to camp at the farm! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on a grown-up version, Chris - stay tuned. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh....that would be Heaven! Count me in on the grown up version too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos to accompany the Farm Camp! Sounds like an awesome time! Can I quit my job and come to Farm Camp instead?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:27 PM

    Who is in the picture with my buddy - Shadrach?
    Alpacamama

    ReplyDelete