Monday, July 12, 2010

Is it Saturday Yet?

I have to confess, there are days on the farm that are not fascinating. Today was one of those. Chores, errands, housework, and more chores. It's hot and the critters are decidedly unenthusiastic.

But Saturday's coming, and that will be absolutely newsworthy. At this month's Spin-In we'll have ice cream, out of town guests, and surprises, in addition to the usual knitting, spinning, and engaging conversation. We'd love to have you with us.

Other farm announcements:

Farm Camp has been postponed to the week of August 2, to get the best mix of kids who have indicated an interest. If you know any kids 7-13 or so interested in FC, please let me know. Registration materials are on the website.

Also, to help us in the wake of all of Ruth's recent vet bills, I'm getting very motivated to move some neat inventory and products - call it RuthAid. (Willy Nelson was already booked, but I'm talking to Justin Beiber about performing. Not.) More details soon, and at the Spin-In.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:16 AM

    You know that Ruth is near and dear to our hearts! If there is a way that Marty and I can be of help, please let us know!

    -Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Jenn - as I get a bit more organized, I'll let you know what I've got. xoxo

    ReplyDelete