Friday, July 23, 2010

Your Farm Stuff is in the Bag

I saw these cute bags and I couldn't resist. They make perfect knitting project bags, and you'll always remember where you got yours. A nice size: 14.5" x 17" x 3" or so.

Shareholders will get one, free, with their share (or you can pick yours up at the farm the next time you're here) and others may pick one up for $5 - the money will go against dear Ruth's vet bills.

Click the PayPal button over there in the right margin, and I'll ship it out to you right away.

11 comments:

  1. Really, really cute bag! It looks like it is a good size. I like the fact that it has wide side gussets. Great find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cynthia Spann2:29 PM

    I am so getting one! Very cute! What is the fabric like?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Idea, Cindy! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to get mine. I am a hopeless bag addict.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to come out to get one! I love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cynthia - it's like those grocery bags you bring with you to the store... only with some nice texture. Pretty sturdy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. C'mon, Jomamma! Email me and let's set up a time! jacobsreward@juno.com.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, I'm loving these! What I immediately liked was the handles--not the sewn-on kind that come unstitched. i want to order a couple of extra and will drop by to pay for and pick up in the next week or two.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous3:54 PM

    What a great bag! Hey, I could put my knitting in it and then strap it to the back of my trike!
    Best wishes
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  10. Caroline - send me your address by e-mail or Rav - I want to send you a bag. Maybe a couple for your goup. Please. xoxo

    ReplyDelete