Monday, August 16, 2010

Southern Fried Lace - Artisan Profile

I know we're still a couple of months away from the "Share the Harvest" Holiday Gift Market, but the more I get to know these incredible artisans, the more anxious I get for October 16 to roll around.

I'm delighted to introduce you to Maryann Roths, owner of Southern Fried Lace, a business specializing in finished knitted and crocheted items and personalized machine embroidery work. Maryann loves creating things, and her passion shows in all the things to which she sets her hands. You can't miss her - she's a tall, stately classy brunette who always looks put together even on "casual, hang-out-at-the-farm" days. I'd be intimidated, except she's so darn sweet.

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the wonderful embroidered items she'll be bringing to the Market, and also, personalizing on the spot for our guests - yep, we plan to have her fancy machine up and running, and embellishing pretty things right before your eyes.

Come meet Maryann and all the artisans here at the farm. We expect to have more fun than is legal in 17 states.

3 comments:

  1. MA has bins and bins of goodies she's be bringing to the Fair. Should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait either! Gorgeous stuff!!

    ReplyDelete