Friday, September 10, 2010

Check Your Dance Card

It's starting to get really busy around here, and I don't want you to miss anything...

First of all, I'm thrilled to report that our 2010 CSA fiber left today on its journey to Spinderella's in Utah. Not sure how long it will take to come back to us as spinning roving; I saw this afternoon on Facebook that Lynn needs to take a trip back east to help settle some business after a death in her family. We send our thoughts, prayers and love to Lynn and all her family members as they take care of these needed duties. In any case, I know our fiber will receive top priority and excellent care when it works out best for everyone. I'll keep you informed.

Bye-bye, fiber!

And somehow with that trip to the post office finally accomplished, my brain cleared, and I turned to my errand list and flew through a bunch of items that were woefully overdue.  Like buying hay...


...because the sheep were starting to perfect their guilt-inducing pitiful looks:

Maaaaa-maaaaaa!

But here's something I'm excited about to help us stay on top of our stuff.  Google has developed lots of cool tools for productivity, and if you're a visual person like me, you love to see what's what.  Liz (web wizard) has embedded an awesome Google Calendar at our website that you can go to anytime you're wondering what the heck is going on at the farm on a given day.  I'll keep it up-to-date through Google.  You should see something like this: 


From the Farm's home page, go to the menu on the left and click on "LRB Calendar."  That'll get you there.  As you can see, we're coming up to a fun, busy time of the year.  Remember Third Saturday will be at the mall, and Ellie's Holga class is coming up soon.  I'd love to know if you're coming, if you haven't decided yet.

And that's just the beginning.  Pretty soon you'll see some class schedules filling up the dates on that calendar!  Yessssssss....  we HEART a busy Barn.

1 comment: