Monday, September 20, 2010

Holga Workshop Almost Here

 One of Ellie's images from this spring's Storytelling event at the farm

The forecast is looking great for Saturday's Holga Photography Workshop led by Ellie Ivanova here at the farm.  And we still have a couple of slots open, if you're interested.  I have registration fees from several people, verbal commitments from several others, and we'd love to have you join us, too, if you're available.  The fee is only $25 and Ellie is providing the cameras!  You just can't beat that.  Leave me a comment below if you'd like us to hold you a spot, and you can bring your checkbook on Saturday.

Selfishly, I'm very excited about how all the photographers will "see" the farm through the lenses of their Holgas; I'll be delighted to display some of the results here on the blog once they're developed.

This is also Fourth Saturday in the LRB coming up, so those not snapping pictures will be spinning and knitting and fibering away indoors.

Some of our inventory at last year's Huffhines Art Trails

The "Share the Harvest" Holiday Gift Market is barely a month away, and preparations are in full swing.  I don't think I can express how excited I am about this gathering of talent and fun.  Sure hope you can make it.

 Fiber Elves divide and bag up last year's harvest blends for our shareholders

Our 2010 Share fiber is on the carders at Spinderellas as we speak, and I'll let you know immediately when it's on its way back to the farm for distribution.  We are incredibly blessed by Jim and Lynn's skill and friendship.

Mmmm-mmmm.  Good to the last gram...

Fall's my favorite time of the year on the farm...

1 comment:

  1. Your place looks like so much fun - too bad I'm not closer to join in!

    ReplyDelete