Saturday, October 16, 2010

Awesome Meter Pegged Eleven

Blue skies, 70-some-odd-degrees-warming-to-84, light breeze, cool shade, and the best Gift Market artisans around.  "Share the Harvest" was, by any standard of measurement, one of the best events I've ever attended.  And I was privileged to have it in my front yard.  This was truly a community event, with many, many people pitching in to make it work.

I'll tell you more about it on Monday, but let me give you just a little taste of the fun we had today, in pictures:













3 comments:

  1. We had such a nice time! After Ryan got over his disappointment that the Alpacas were not braying to one another (seriously!), and got his face painted, then he was feeling a lot better about things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a fantastic event with good turnout. Thanks so much for all of your hard work putting it together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks SO much fun! Wish Steve and I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete