Monday, November 15, 2010

Didya Miss Me?

Seems like I was just complaining about the heat.  And now it's gone.  In fact, in just a few days, the trees have begun ex-foliage-ing in earnest.  What sounds like rain outside is really just falling leaves on the barn's metal roof.  It was cool enough in the house this morning to slip on a sweatshirt.  I adore this time of year.  It means a rest is coming, and I think everyone around here needs it.

I missed the critters while I was away, and loved the greetings I got at feeding time this morning.

 It's the Breakfast Lady!

Come and get it!

The After-Breakfast Nap

Guinea Patrol

Whoa.  Even Jethro asks for a scritch.  Really? Personality transplant?

Boaz and Solomon.  Salt and Peppah.

Micah is not a morning 'paca.  Good boy.

Jonah enjoys his meals.  Nom.

Bounty of the Hens.

A little fall color, Texas style.

It's good to be home.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:55 PM

    I love the sleepy photo of Micah. :) -jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice. I love this cool weather we're having and it looks like the critters do too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We had to melt the ice on the screen of the car before we left for work this morning! By the time we got over the hill, the mist was rising, it looked like a Japanese water colour, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete