Thursday, November 04, 2010

Shareholders' Christmas Tea


I'm wrapping a few Christmas presents right now, and I have some Christmas music on to keep me motivated.  (No it's not too early.)  So I thought it was high time to look ahead to celebrating my favorite season with my dear friends who have worked for and invested in our Farm.

If you are a current or past Shareholder of JRF, please set aside the afternoon of December 11, 2010 to join us in the Little Red Barn for a casual time of sweets and treats. I would love to have you!  This day is all about having fun together and offering you my thanks for your support.  Bring your spinning and knitting, and a heart full of cheer!

And, so there's no confusion, this is in addition to our regular Third Saturday Spin-in at the LRB on December 18.  Whoohoo.... PARTY!

See you then!

1 comment:

  1. I'm keeping fingers and toes crossed that the gig we have that day will give me some time to come by. A little friend and fiber therapy at JR during the holidays is always in order!

    ReplyDelete