Friday, December 03, 2010

Craft Central


Can't talk now - I'm makin' stuff for Christmas.  Finally.  Thinking about gifts.  My favorite time of year!  Are you making things for gifts?  It's hard, isn't it, getting stuff for people in a culture where everyone has too much stuff already?

I'd love it if you decided to give someone you love the gift of Sheep For World Vision!  Think about a family in the Third World who actually has big needs that a flock of sheep would solve, at least partly.  If you'd like to give a donation of any size to our Sheep Fund, I'll send a card to your gift recipient, telling them that you gave a gift in their name!  Go to this blog post where I explain what we're doing, send me a check made out to World Vision, and tell me your recipient's name and snail mail addy and I'll send them a really pretty card telling them what a wonderful thing you did in their name.  That's what Christmas is all about.  And Hanukkah, too.

Or a CSA share - if you know someone who really needs some farm love with a fiber prize at the end, give the gift of The Farm!  You can still buy a share (or a half-share) and be eligible to attend the Shareholder's Christmas Tea on December 11... We'd so love to have you.  There'll be treats.  Check out the links in the right margin -->

Gotta go, my crochet hook is getting cold...

No comments:

Post a Comment