Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Ode to an Indispensible Tool


O Garden Cart, O Garden Cart -
How lovely are your tires!
O Garden Cart, O Garden Cart -
How lovely are your tires!

Your wheels, they roll both to and fro
And take the hay where it should go!
O Garden Cart, O Garden Cart -
How lovely are your tires!


O Wagon Green, O Wagon Green -
You save my back from traction!
O Wagon Green, O Wagon Green -
You save my back from traction!

I fill you to the top with poo;
One trip, not ten, and then we're through!
O Wagon Green, O Wagon Green -
You save my back from traction!


O Rolling Friend, O Rolling Friend,
What would I do without you?
 O Rolling Friend, O Rolling Friend,
What would I do without you?

The kitty loves your verdant grace
She rides along from place to place,
O Rolling Friend, O Rolling Friend,
What would I do without you?

2 comments: