Tuesday, December 21, 2010

We Blew the Top Off the Thermometer


Oh.  My.  Adding up the donations that have come in for our World Vision "Sheep Flock" fund, I find that we are a medium-sized rock throw from enough for FOUR Flocks.  FOUR.  That's 20 sheep.

You guys rock with Christmas Spirit.

I was hoping the website where I got our progress thermometer had one with the top blown off and all the mercury spewing everywhere.  Because that's what you did.

And because our prize winners gave without wanting to brag or boast, I'll be awarding those prizes quietly, on the low down.  Thank you, thank you, thank you...

God rest you merry, gentle-people.   Let nothing you dismay.  A deeply fulfilling Christmas to you all.

ETA: The medium-sized rock has been thrown, and we have officially reached the FOUR SHEEP TOTAL.  Just think of the joy you've spread...  getting weepy...

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful news! Four flocks is amazing, though I must say that I'm not so surprised, the knitters and wool folk tend to have a generous nature :) Merry Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete