Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Anticipation: Fabulous Friday is Coming

I just couldn't spring it on you all at once.  This Friday will knock your socks off, so strap in now.


First of all, we'll be giving away a HUGE stuffed backpack of goodies donated by several talented JRF shareholders and friends: LauriezHands, KnittyKnittyBangBang, Spinning Spinderellas, TerrificCreations, Good Woman Studio, Grandma Tutu, and the lovely folks at the DFW Fiberfest.  Probably toss in some JRF swag as well. 


If you like soft, smooshy, colorful, exotic fibery goodness, hie thee back here on Friday.  The cool thing, in addition to the sheer volume of indulgences in this jackpot, is that the Giveaway is being hosted by Susie Gibbs on the Juniper Moon Farm blog.  We'll have lots of visitors, so let's make our guests welcome!


Second, if all goes to plan, on Friday we'll be launching our brand new...  wait.  I think I'll keep this one under my hat a little longer.  I'm pretty sure you're going to love it.


Friday and Fun and Fiber all seriously go together this week.

15 comments:

  1. Oooh, I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is that sheep face thing?! besides CUTE?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blast !! Kate, it's soap from TuTu...
    Can I WIN this giveaway?? I'm going to Juniper Moon right now :))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it is an all day thing!! we have my girls with their grandparents breakfast planned, valentines party on the classrooms and I have to take pics of the kiddos missing on the yearbook THIS friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooo, ooo, bouncing in my seat!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just to be clear, the giveaway is here on the BLOG, not at the farm! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very, very cool! What great publicity for the farm and for our very good friends! Doing happy dance here. :D
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. COOL!!! I have some of that awesome sheepy soap in my bathroom right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Geesh Cindy, turn my back for just one minute, ONE MINUTE, and you're up to something! But whatever its is, it sure sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colors and a beautiful farm!!! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cynthia Spann3:09 PM

    Yeah! Love the new format and all the cool yarnie stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Catherine10:06 PM

    What a nice bunch of things to win and, Yes, the sheep-shaped soap is impossibly cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It does sound like a bunch of fun in that bag.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Anonymous3:32 PM

    An amazing number of wonderful things to win. Thank you all. Sorry I cannot help you on Facebook--so far I have managed to stay away from that time-taker. But I certainly glad I stopped here.

    Beverly

    ReplyDelete