Friday, April 22, 2011

Garden for Rent

Do you need a plot of rich earth to dig, plant, and grow some tasty veggies?  Are you stuck in a tiny suburban lot with no place to raise some healthy food?  Have I got a deal for you...


We have a large garden with rich, loose soil that needs your touch.  Come stake out your 8-10 square foot patch(es) and have at it.  I'll provide all the composted alpaca manure you can use, plus use of the hose, and easy accessibility to your spot...


As you can see, there's plenty of potential here.  My hands are full of lambs and puppies and dirty fiber and stuff, which is awesome, but a full-time job.  I can't stand to see the farm's resources going to waste, so take me up on this.  Very few rules: no chemicals, and be respectful of other people's areas.  If you have a good harvest, I'd love just a little bit as payment.


Gail planted some onions earlier this year - they're going strong despite the weeds.


Young and tasty...


Ted has a tomato going, and some zucchini...

 

But there's lots more space that needs a little care to bring it into great production.  Let me know if you're interested...

1 comment:

  1. That is a FANTASTIC idea! If I lived closer, I would take advantage of the better sunlight (my yard is pretty shady) . . .

    ReplyDelete