Monday, May 16, 2011

Treasures Up For Grabs

Oh, so much farm-y goodness coming your way in the next couple of weeks...


First of all, if you're interested in maybe someday having chickens of your own, you'll want to come by the LRB on May 28th - the fourth Saturday - to learn from Farmhand Gail all about what it takes to care for urban/suburban chickens.  It's our regular spin/knit day, so you won't have to make another trip out to the farm for this wonderful informal workshop.  Gail will share lots of excellent resources and pearls of wisdom from her own extensive experience.  RSVP here, if you would, so that Gail can have enough materials for everyone.  Fresh eggs.....  yummmmmm....


Then, on June 4, I'm turning loose of a ton of stuff in the Mother of All Barn Sales - spinning wheels, looms, tools, yarn, you name it.  Good prices and great stuff.  My stash is too big to contain, so I'm going to share it with you.  Come early (10 AM) to take first crack at the best stuff.  Bring some friends and go home loaded with goodies.  I'll be praying for good weather, you can be sure.

All this unseasonably cool weather has me energized.  The warming trend is just around the corner, but in the meantime, I'm soaking up the Brisk.

3 comments:

  1. Cindy,

    I am looking for a good used triple drum carder if you know of one, please let me know.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randi9:12 AM

    Hi Cindy - what spinning wheels will you have up for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like exciting times!! I am enjoying the cooler weather too.

    ReplyDelete