Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Feast of Fiber

This is just a fraction of the haul.
I forced myself to start sorting my fiber stash today.  Oh. My.  I'm a worse hoarder than I feared, even in my dreams.  But my dysfunction is your windfall.  I'm bagging and pricing a metric ton of really cool fiber that needs to find new homes via Saturday's huge Barn Sale.  If you want to score some bargains, drop by between 10 AM and 3 PM and pick out some treats for yourself or a friend.  Seriously.  Save me from myself.

2 comments:

  1. If only you were in driving distance from NJ, Cindy! Feels good to purge...share the love...then probably go and buy some more! Am I right?!!! LOL!
    Blessings,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:26 AM

    This is why I don't pull all my fiber together in one place!

    Luckydog

    ReplyDelete